-注册-
楼主: GOLDPLANAR
打印 上一主题 下一主题

GL2000海外官方交流和评论贴

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2021-2-14 15:01 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
Thatoneguy335
Jan 8
Ah **. Well I couldn’t really not buy them after a review like that. Totally not in my budget given that I’m waiting on some backorderd TH900s right now. Hoping they’ll both show up around the same time so I can make them fight it out, then return the loser.

11_Clouds
Jan 8
@ZeosPantera hey bro how long are orders taking from Linsoul?

Thatoneguy335
Jan 8
1月8日
啊,*。好吧,经过这样的评测,我真的不能不买。。完全不在我的预算内,考虑到我正在等待一些缺货的TH900现在。希望他们能在同一时间出现,这样我就能让他们决一雌雄,然后把落败者退货。

11_Clouds
1月8日
@嘿,哥们,LINSOUL的订单要多久才能到?

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-14 15:08 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
samwell
Jan 8

Would I be able to run this off my Magni Heresy if I pair the included cable with a 3.5mm male to 4.4mm female adapter? Something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Female-Ba ... /dp/B07DFH4JD1?th=1 61elira
Jan 8
Yes, you would.

samwell
Jan 8
如果我将附带的耳机线,将3.5毫米公头到4.4毫米母头转换器配对,我是否能够从我的Magni Heresy中运行此功能?像这样:https://www.amazon.com/Female-Ba ... aving/dp/B07DFH4JD1?th=161
elira 回复
Jan 8
是的,你可以的!

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-14 15:24 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
MrSushi
Jan 8
MAN I want these so BAAAAD. Problem is their just BARELY over my budget (400$), and as a high schooler with no allowance it’s near impossible to push it. Ig I can dream

Ohmboy
Jan 8
$730 equivalent in the UK

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Flagship-Magnetic-Headphone-Frequency-Titanium-Single-circuit/dp/B08S7739HB/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=gold%2Bplanar%2Bgl2000&qid=1610120897&sr=8-1&th=1
amorock
VAT, gets you every time. Probably import costs too since it has free delivery. That titanium version looks a lot better though.
PavelCoelho
It says “arrives Feb 8 - March 4”, so we’re gonna wait a lot in all cases…

eskamobob1
Jan 9

Sold out on drop

MrSushi回复
1月8日
伙计,我真的很想要这副耳机。问题是他们的价格几乎超过了我的预算(400美元),作为一个没有零用钱的高中生,几乎不可能买的了。但我可以做梦

Ohmboy 回复
1月8日
在英国相当于730美金。(链接省)
amorock
增值税,每次都征收。可能进口成本太高了,因为它有免费送货。不过,钛色版看起来好多了。

帕维尔乔
上面写着“2月8日到3月4日”,所以我们要等很久…

eskamobob1回复

1月9日
DROP卖断货了.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-14 15:44 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
BondDaBoom
Jan 9
I put my order in. When I first looked at the design it looked like a T+A Solitaire P that cost $6400.00. It’s not a complete look alike but almost close.
M0N
Jan 9
I was excited about the solitaire p, but from people I know who have tried one, it hasn’t been the most positive experience for them lol, although they did like the accompanying HA 200 for an all in one (but imo T+A has always done a better job with source gear anyways). Also T+A just released the solitaire p-se which is a cheaper P, wonder how that fares considering it’s half the price
1 Reply
BondDaBoom
I tell you when I get the Solitaire P. I’m getting it because it has amazing bass and from wrote people have said it’s in bass head territory.
I’m hoping the GL2000 has a lot of bass with good mids and highs.

BondDaBoom
Jan 9
我下单了。当我第一次看到它的设计时,它看起来像一个德国T+A推出的 Solitaire P平面振膜耳机,售价6400.00美元。这不是一个完全一样,但几乎接近。

M0N
1月9日
我也很关注德国T+A推出的 Solitaire P平面振膜耳机,但我知道谁去尝试了,这并不是最积极的经验,他们笑,虽然他们喜欢附带的HA 200为一个多功能一体机
(这段话,不是别人评价说的,只是让大家更加明白什么是HA200,  
HA 200 是配合 T+A 推出 Solitaire P 耳机的配套耳放,但是原厂加入了超强的 DAC 解码线路,把它拿来当数位前级使用,应该也绰绰有余,如此一机多功能更显 HA 200 超值之处。维持T+A 一贯银白色铝合金机箱,HA 200 还多了两个圆形表头,白底黑字加上红色指针,听音乐时看着 dB 表头指针跳动,肯定是赏心悦目的体验。不过 HA 200 的核心价值,来自 T+A 独家HV 放大技术,将内部放大工作电压提高,并且维持纯 A 类第一级放大,让HA 200 具备强大的耳机驱动能力,原厂宣称再难推的耳机也难不倒 HA 200)。
另外,T+A刚刚发布了
Solitaire p-se 耳机,这是一个 更便宜的p,好奇烧友们如何考虑到它一半的价格

1回复
BondDaBoom
我告诉你当我得到Solitaire P.。我即将拿到它,因为它有惊人的低音从写评价的人讲它在低音方面非常出色色。
我希望GL2000有很多低音和好的中高音。

4.jpg (42.36 KB, 下载次数: 309)

T+A

T+A
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-14 15:54 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
Nullandvoid
Jan 9
Back to pre order on Drop, I guess they just blew through their initial allocation.
1 Reply
MarlFox
which is weird, they only sold 70 or so before it sold out, when the sale gets close to closing I’ll prob preorder a set unless someone can convince me I don’t need a set.

db_Cooper
Jan 9
I think the trend of packing cans in Pelican style rugged cases has jumped the shark. I think most people would rather have the $ saved by the vendors ditching that put into better quality cables or materials.
I may be wrong though. Who knows.
redstang
You are not wrong. No idea what that case costs to produce, but even if it would only reduce the total price by 5 bucks I’d rather not have it sent to me. I fact, I would prefer an entirely minimalist packaging experience for a cheaper price. Send it in a plain cardboard box with paper stuffing and I’d be perfectly happy. I don’t need a fancy box and case that I’m NEVER going to use again but are too nice to throw away.

Nullandvoid
1月9日
回到DROP的预购,我想他们刚刚完成了最初的分配。
MarlFox
这很奇怪,在卖完之前他们只卖了70台左右,当销售接近尾声时,我可能会预定一个,除非有人能说服我我不需要一个。

db_Cooper
1月9日
我认为用鹈鹕式粗犷箱子包装耳机的趋势已经是大势所趋。我认为大多数人宁愿把供应商节省下来的钱投入到质量更好的耳机线或材料上。
但我可能错了。谁知道呢。

redstang
你没有错。不知道那个箱子的生产成本是多少,但即使它只会使总价降低5美元,我也不想把它寄给我。事实上,我更喜欢一个完全最低限度的包装经验,以更便宜的价格。把它装在一个普通的纸箱里,里面有纸填充,我会非常高兴的。我不需要一个花哨的盒子和箱子,我永远不会去使用,但太好了又不舍得扔掉。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-14 16:06 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
bruh.wav
Jan 9
If you guys are comfortable with buying directly to China through Taobao, here is the link to Gold Planar’s official store for the GL2000 https://m.tb.cn/h.47jnRj0?sm=13a8b2
Ohmboy
Jan 9
Is this the new messiah or very naughty boy? lol… way too much hype @DMS
burnart
Jan 9

what’s the best way to buy them in Europe? I mean the fastest and to avoid taxes maybe?

bruh.wav
1月9日
如果你们愿意通过淘宝直接到中国购买,这里是goldplanar的GL2000官方商店的链接https://m.tb.cn/h.47jnRj0?sm=13a8b2

Ohmboy
Jan 9
这是新的救世主还是一个非常淘气的男孩?哈哈… 宣传吹得太多了@DMS

burnart回复
Jan 9
在欧洲买它们最好的方法是什么?我是说最快的,也许是为了避税?

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-14 16:14 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
XyleFBB
Jan 9
I’m having Thieaudio Phantom hype eye twitch flashbacks.
SpiderTool
Jan 9
true. as one who bought the phantoms over year ago , i really tempted to buy these, btw the phantoms are just amazing and i love them so much that i don’t really know if i need an upgrade xD
BondDaBoom
Jan 9
I didn’t like the phantom because it sounded like crap without modding it.

XyleFBB
1月9日
我有Thieaudio Phantom平板耳机,炒作的让我的眼抽搐闪回

SpiderTool
1月9日
是的。作为一个谁买了一年多前的Phantom平板耳机,我真的很想买这些,顺便说一句,Phantom平板耳机是非常不错的,我爱他们这么多,我真的不知道我是否需要升级xD

BondDaBoom
1月9日
我不喜欢Phantom平板耳机,因为它听起来像垃圾没有调音过。

6.jpg (105.08 KB, 下载次数: 297)

Phantom平板耳机

Phantom平板耳机
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-14 16:21 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
leafmulch
Jan 9
I took a punt on tin P1 and was rewarded, but £500 is quite a different prospect. Will wait until they’re in the hands of the many.
Nullandvoid
Very wise, think I’ll be doing the same now that I’ve had a couple of days to cool down
leafmulch
Jan 9
Exactly that! Once the initial excitement passes we can wait and see…
MarlFox
Jan 9
so mass drop is now back at preorder. they sold there stock, but it looks like the discounted price is going to stick aground another 6 days. I hope to see more reviews pop up before then.

leafmulch

1月9日
我在TIN P1上下了一注,得到了奖励,但500英镑的前景完全不同。会等等看到了更多人手里后情况如何?

Nullandvoid
很明智,我想我也会这么做,因为我有几天的时间冷静下来

leafmulch
1月9日
正是这样!一旦最初的兴奋过去,我们可以等着看…

MarlFox
1月9日
所以Drop现在又回到了预定状态。他们卖完了之前的库存,但看来折扣优惠价还有6天时间。我希望在那之前能看到更多的评论。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-14 16:26 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
duranxv
Jan 9
Z’s review definitely got me excited, but the way he’s hyping it up…makes me wonder just a bit. You’re telling me these cans have no cons/disadvantages at all? How does the bass compare to the TH909?
Aside from music, would these cans have a practical application for gaming too like the 909’s?
MarlFox
Jan 9
yeah I am hoping soon to hear some comparison to other cans. Bass vs bass mid vs mid treble vs treble. I want to know how they stack up to specialized sets of headphones in those regions.

duranxv
1月9日
Z的评论确实让我兴奋,但他炒作的方式……让我有点疑惑。你是说这GL2000根本没有缺点?低音与TH909相比怎么样?
除了音乐之外,GL2000是否也像909年代那样在游戏中有实际应用?

MarlFox
1月9日
是的,我希望很快能听到一些与其他耳机的比较。低音vs低音中音vs中音高音vs高音。我想知道在这些3频上它们是如何组合成专门的耳机的。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-14 16:35 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
Marzipan
Jan 9
well…Crinacle is of quite a different opinion on these, so I’d wait for more reviews to surface to get a better perspective on these.
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Initial impressions
These impressions are based on the single-sided variant of the GL2000, which costs $550. The double-sided variant costs $600.
General neutral-warm-ish signature with relaxed treble.
Vocals tend to get honky and nasally. Not the most natural tonality, but not the most offensive thing I’ve heard either.
Leather and perforated hybrid pads only slightly differ between each other (sound-wise). Perforated hybrids sound a bit more tonally balanced to me.
Technicalities are decent but also nothing out of the ordinary within the $500 price bracket.
Purely sound-wise, I’d still pick a Sundara over the GL2000.
That is the single magnet version, Zeos reviewed the double magnet one.
ZeosPantera
These impressions are based on the single-sided variant of the GL2000
Well there is the problem

Marzipan
1月9日
嗯……Crinacle 对这些有着完全不同的看法,所以我会等待更多的评论浮出水面,以便对这些有更好的看法。
预计阅读时间:2分钟
初步印象
这些印象基于GL2000的单面磁路版本,售价550美元。双面磁路版售价600美元。
一般中性温暖的印象与相对放松的高音。
人声往往变得嘶哑和鼻音。不是最自然的调子,但也不是我听过的最冒犯的调音。
真皮和打孔皮布垫只是略有不同(声音方面)。对我来说,穿孔皮布耳罩听起来音调更加均衡。
技术上是正常的,但也没有什么不寻常的500美元的价格范围内。
纯属明智之举,我还是会选择一个Sundara而不是GL2000。

elira
这是单磁铁版本,Zeos评测的是双磁铁版本。

[color=var(--primary-high-or-secondary-low)]ZeosPantera
这些印象是基于单面磁路版的GL2000
好吧,这就是对了

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-14 16:42 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
M923
Jan 9
Really curious about this one after watching Z’s review.
I’ve auditioned the Arya, but couldn’t help be underwhelmed by it with the price it was being sold for.
Hope to try this one soon.
curljam
Jan 9
if i don’t love these as much as the neumanns , you are a bastard man! also , if i love these so much i don’t love my neumanns anymore, you are a bastard man! if just right im gonna do that patreon and ish for a month, maybe march, cause its when your ancestor saved my ancestors from the graboids or something
duranxv
Jan 9
To be fair Zeos, for almost every headphone you’ve reviewed, you do mention some sort of drawback in terms of its sound (for example, in your TH909 review - it’s amp picky, etc.). You didn’t mention any drawbacks in terms of the sound in this latest one. You’re telling us that these headphones are so good, that they don’t have any drawbacks vs. other high-end headphones? (bass, treble, etc)?
I have to admit, I’m a little skeptical man. I find it hard to fathom that a pair of Chinese headphones are going to so vastly outperform all these well engineered HP’s from Japan, Germany, and the US.

M923
1月9日
看了Z的评论后,我对这个很好奇。
我试过ARYA,但还是忍不住对它的售价感到失望。
希望不久能试试这个。

curljam
1月9日
如果我不像纽曼一家那样喜欢这些,你就是个混蛋!还有,如果我这么爱这些我就不爱我的纽曼了,你是个混蛋!如果我做得恰到好处的话,我会做一个月,也许是三月份,因为是你的祖先从地堑里救了我的祖先什么的

duranxv
1月9日
肥宅,平心而论,几乎所有你看过的耳机评测,你都提到了它在声音方面的一些缺点(例如,在你的TH909评论中-它对放大器很挑剔,等等)。你在这部最新的评测里没有提到声音的缺点。你是说这耳机很好,与其他高端耳机相比没有任何缺点?(低音、高音等)?
我得承认,我有点怀疑。我发现很难想象,一副中国耳机的表现会比所有这些来自日本、德国和美国的设计精良的耳机好得多。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-14 16:47 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
zylare
Jan 9
Are you insinuating there are no good Chinese audio engineers? Gold planar have been building headphones for other OEMs for years and are using what they’ve learned to build a great headphone of their own.
That said, there surely has to be a drawback.
elira
Jan 9
There have been reports of driver failures on planar headphones from the most popular planar manufacturers. Shipping back to China to get them repaired won’t be easy.
duke86fan
Jan 9
i actually find it very funny that zeos says digital tuning on headphones isn’t that great when he praises DSP on certain headphones (the GW1000, airpods pro, etc)

zylare
1月9日
你是在暗示中国没有好的音频工程师吗?Goldplanar多年来一直在为其他其它品牌OEM代工生产耳机,并利用他们所掌握的专业知识来生产自己的优秀耳机。
也就是说,肯定有一个缺点。

elira
1月9日
有报道称,最受欢迎的平板制造商生产的平板耳机出现单元故障。把它们运回中国修理可不是一件容易的事情。

duke86fan
1月9日
我真的觉得很有趣,当zeos称赞某些耳机上的DSP(GW1000、airpods pro等)时,他说耳机上的数字调音有那么好

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-14 16:54 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
coreyp
Jan 9
Z, if you owned the Hifiman Ananda would you trade for these? Sell the Ananda and buy the GL2000 double magnet even dollars?
Thanks in advance
ZeosPantera
I do not own those. No Trade

coreyp
1月9日
Z、 如果你拥有Hifiman Ananda你会用它来交换吗?卖Ananda和买GL2000双磁路版 甚至加钱?
提前感谢!

ZeosPantera
我没有这些。不交易
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-14 16:57 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
CanereRego
Jan 10
After seeing both Z’s and BGGARs reviews, I had to pull the triggers. Dudes have totally different ways of auditioning these. Been following Z for years and I have rarely seen him this excited about something… Comparing those to the Arya and even saying they are better is a very serious claim. And considering the preorder on Drop is 100$ less than what is on linsoul, I just had to pull the trigger!
By the way guys, I messaged linsoul and they don’t have them in stock anymore which is a given, I’d say. But the important part is this - if you don’t feel like waiting until end of April, because that is when the Drop order will ship, linsoul will have them in stock again by the end of the month. Because it will cost you more, the guys ship free of charge with DHL express and you can ask them do declare a low value for you so that you don’t pay extra customs fees.
Anyway

CanereRego
1月10日
在看到Z和BGGARs的评测后,我不得不准备入手了。男人有完全不同的试镜方式。多年来我一直在关注Z,我很少看到他对某件事如此兴奋……把这些和ARYA相比,甚至说他们更好是一个非常严肃的说法。考虑到Drop的预订单比linsoul少100美元,我不得不扣动扳机!
顺便说一句,伙计们,我给LINSOUL发了信息,他们已经没有存货了,我想这是既定的。但重要的是,如果你不想等到4月底,因为那是直运订单发货的时候,linsoul会在月底前再次有库存。因为这会花你更多的钱,这些家伙用DHL快递免费送货,你可以要求他们为你申报低价,这样你就不用支付额外的海关费用。
无论如何,等不及了!

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-14 17:02 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
Falenkor
Jan 10
eh, think I will hold on this one as well just like the zeus till it pops up nearby… this seems like another hypetrain from hell. I haven’t seen any details on measurements or real indepth claims on this things sound signature everything so far has been relatively vague. That plus the fact linsoul has that 35% restock fee for just opening the box + you have to pay to ship the item back to china + you have customs fees… I suppose I could buy it and sell it off if I don’t like it… but whatever, i’m lazy and don’t feel up to the hassle of potentially losing money. just write it down to add to my headphone collection for later on… if it’s as good as stated, it will definitely stay on my own personal wall
if someone has the time and hardware to throw some serious feedback on these with a detailed sound signature explaination and maybe it’s measurements, please feel free to tag me as I would be interested to hear others thoughts on this. Thanks in advance.

Falenkor
1月10日
呃,我想我也会像喜欢宙斯一样抓住它,直到它在附近出现…这看起来像是另一个来自地狱的催眠器。我还没有看到任何关于测量的细节,也没有看到任何关于这件事的真正深入的说法。到目前为止,一切都是相对模糊的。再加上linsoul开箱就要收35%的进货费+你要付钱才能把货物运回中国+你还要付关税…我想如果我不喜欢的话,我可以把它买下来卖掉…但不管怎样,我很懒,也不觉得可能会赔钱。只是写下来添加到我的耳机收藏为以后…如果它一开始就很不错,它一定会留在我自己的个人墙上

如果有人有时间将耳机抛出一个详细的声音印象来解释这多的的反馈,或者是它的测量,请随时@我,因为我会有兴趣听下其他人的想法。提前谢谢。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-14 17:13 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
duranxv
Jan 11
Zeos, you’re telling us there’s no disadvantages in terms of the sound signature of these cans? No HP, no matter how good it is, is not gonna have at least some drawbacks. The way you reviewed it is you’re giving the impression these things are literally perfect in every way.
Since you mention gaming, how would these compare vs. the TH 909’s? The 909 and 900’s are (in my experience and yours) perfect for “shit your pants” gaming. How do these Gold Planars compare?1990 build better?

ZeosPantera
I mean I am playing it louder than I like and I get a bit of fatigue after an hour or so. But that is up to me blasting things.
I never really game in the 909. It would make sense to. But these would probably be a more intense experience. Bombs gonna hurt more. PTSD on a head.
Germany vs China. These are built well enough.

duranxv
1月11日
Zeos,,你是说这些耳机的声音特征没有缺点?没有那个头戴式耳机,不管它有多好,至少不会有一些缺点。你回顾的方式是你给人的印象是GL2000在各个方面都是完美的。
既然你提到了游戏,那么这些和TH 909相比会如何呢?在909和900的(在我和你的经验)是完美的“拉屎你的裤子”游戏。金平面比较起来怎么样?1990做工更好?

ZeosPantera
我的意思是我玩的时候的声音比我喜欢的大一些,一个小时左右后我有点疲劳。但这取决于我自己。
我在909年从来没有真正玩过。这样做是有道理的。但这可能是一次更激烈的经历。炸弹会更痛。头部创伤后应激障碍。
德国对中国。金平面的GL2000做的非常不错。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-14 17:26 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
BondDaBoom
Jan 14
They are big cups like HE K. Feel the padding pushing against my teeth. Sound is a wall I’d say. Bass is really good. Midrange seems fine. the treble does not seem to sparkle. I could play these loud and mids and highs do not hurt. No veil sounds clear. These are really good for me. If you listen to exclusive mode on Tidal it changes the bass, midrange and treble. I am using Chord TT2 and Woo WA33 the amp is not really colored lets the headphone shine through. The balanced SET amps you don’t end up with the super tube sound of OTL. Once I get bored of the first set up I’ll switch over to my OTL setup and see what some Tung sol 5998 tubes do. If you like fun headphones because of bass then these will do. If you want to experience that Arya big sound these seem to do it(personally I found those boring weak in the low end).
BondDaBoom
1月14日
GL2000像HE K一样的大杯子。感觉到填充物压在我的牙齿上。声音就像一堵墙。贝斯真的很棒。中音似乎不错。高音似乎没有刺。我可以把这些声音放得很响,中高音都不刺痛。没有齿音,听起来清晰。这些对我真的很好。如果你听在TIDAL 独家模式上调低音,中音和高音。我用的是和弦TT2和Woo WA33放大器不是真的音色更加具有色彩闪耀。平衡设置你不结束与超级管声音的OTL。一旦我厌倦了第一次设置,我会切换到我的OTL设置,看看一些tungsol5998管会有啥变化。如果你因为低音而喜欢有趣的耳机,那么这些就可以了。如果你想体验ARYA大声场这些似乎也做到了(我个人觉得在低端设备下很薄)。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-15 11:35 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
I’m following this with interest, though I confess to being in the “prefers not to buy Chinese when possible” camp for a bunch of reasons that probably should be left for a different forum. It’s clear that Chi-Fi’s disrupting the audio world big time by blowing away so many of the established brands with offerings at remarkably low prices. Hopefully that will be for the best by forcing everyone else to up their game, though it’s also possible they’ll make it so that all audiophile stuff will be Chinese except for a handful of super high-end boutique things.
I will say in response to the debate about Z’s hype that he’s never steered me wrong on a number of purchases, though those have all been at the lower end. Also, I understand several things about audio reviews about which Z makes no secret. The most important is the high degree of subjectivity with regard to sound. We all like different things. Also, we’re all comparing our own listening experience to other listening experiences we’ve had. Mostly we’re comparing what we’re hearing to what we remember hearing …the remembering of a subjective listening experience is doubly subjective. Subjective squared, I guess.
Finally, new things are coming out all the time. So it doesn’t bother me that Z or anyone else is hyping product X at the moment when just six months ago he was hyping something else. In fact I’m rather astonished by how quickly things move in the audiophile world. I’m someone who comes and goes from this forum. I’ll go a few months without checking in and then start reading again, only to find people recommending stuff I hadn’t heard of before. My sense of what the current forum favorites were proves to be out of date.
Of course I’m one to agonize over purchases for a long time, especially when we’re talking about things I don’t need. These basically are luxury purchases. I have perfectly good headphones…which means that it’s hard for me to justify buying anything new just because I want to (Oh, and believe me I do). I’m not an early adopter who’ll go throw money at something immediately after Z says so regarding an item no one else has reviewed. In time the reviews will pile up, and a clear consensus will emerge. My bet some will say Z was right. Others will say they get why Z was excited but subjectively found that this or that was problematic, and they’re sticking with their favorite.

我很感兴趣地关注这一点,尽管我承认自己是“尽可能不去买中国货”阵营的一员,原因有很多,可能应该留给另一个论坛。很明显,Chi-Fi以极低的价格甩掉了众多知名品牌,极大地扰乱了音频世界。希望这可以通过迫使其他品牌提高产品来达到最佳效果,尽管他们也有可能做到这一点,以便使所有发烧友的东西都成为具有中国的高性价比,除了少数超级高端精品店。
对于关于Z大肆宣传的争论,我要说的是,他从来没有在一些购买上误导过我,尽管这些都是低端的。另外,我了解一些关于音频评论的事情,Z对此毫不讳言。最重要的是关于声音的高度主观性。我们都喜欢不同的东西。而且,我们都在比较自己的听力体验和其他的听力体验。大多数情况下,我们是在比较我们所听到的和我们所记得听到的……对主观听觉体验的记忆是双重主观的。我想是主观为主。

最后,新事物总是层出不穷。所以我并不担心Z或者其他人在炒作产品X,而就在六个月前他还在炒作其他东西。事实上,我对音响世界的发展速度相当惊讶。我是从这个论坛来来去去的人。我会几个月不去报到,然后再开始阅读,结果发现有人推荐我以前没听说过的东西。我对当前最受欢迎的论坛的感觉已经过时了。

当然,我会长期困扰购买,尤其是在我们谈论不需要的东西时。这些基本上是奢侈品。我的耳机非常好……这意味着我很难为买新东西辩护,只是因为我想(哦,相信我,我愿意)。我已经不是早期的小白,会在Z说完之后马上就买下去,所以关于某项没有人评论过。随着时间的流逝,这些评论将会堆积起来,并且将形成明确的共识。我敢打赌,有些人会说Z是正确的。其他人会说,他们知道Z为何兴奋,但主观上发现这是有问题的,他们坚持自己的最爱。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-15 11:43 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
yoyodunno
Just got mine today. They were shipped out on Monday, expected on Friday. Dhl seems to be fast these days!
My path has been hd6xx to sundara to gl2000 double magnet. Using on Jotunheim 2 balanced connection. Haven’t had more than an hour with these, but immediately I noticed they sound really big. Bigger than the sundara easily, and you hear a lot of the background instruments and reverbs more easily. Not in an overpowering way, but in a nice layered way. Listening to Hozier take me to church is crazy at the end of the song hearing all the reverb, sounds like an actual church kinda haha go figure. I’m using the hybrid pads on it and they have the D shape like mentioned previously. The leather pads don’t have the D shape

今天刚收到我的。它们星期一发出,预计星期五到达。Dhl最近似乎很快!

我玩耳机是是从hd6xx到sundara再到gl2000双面磁路。用于Jotunheim 2平衡连接。还没有超过一个小时,但我立刻注意到他们的声音真的很大。比SUNDARA大且容易,你更容易听到很多的背景乐器和混响。不是以一种压倒性的方式,而是以一种很好的分层方式。听Hozier带我去教堂的声音在歌曲的结尾很疯狂,听到了所有的混响,听起来像是一个真正的教堂,非常像,哈哈。。我使用的皮布混合耳罩上,D形如前所述。真皮耳罩不是D型的。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-2-15 11:48 | 只看该作者 来自 广东省惠州市
So far I’m using the SE out on the hip dac and I’m happy with it. Pressing the bass boost on it with these is really impressive for electronic music. It’s pretty badass tbh, the dynamics, combined with the big sound, and that bass boost is really fun. If you’re into hard hitting electronic music and want to murder your ears in the best way, I’d recommend listening to Kayzo - Braincase. Highs are slightly tiring with the gl2000 and the hip dac it but it’s totally tolerable IMO. The sound stage depth/width, and instrument separation definitely improves with the Jot2, but the hip dac still retains a pretty big sound.
到目前为止,我在HIP DAC上使用SE,对此感到满意。用这些来增强低音效果确实对电子音乐印象深刻。这真是令人喜欢的声音,动感十足的声音加上强劲的声音,低音增强真的很有趣。如果您想打击电子音乐,并想以最好的方式谋杀您的耳朵,建议您听Kayzo-Braincase。 GL2000和HIP DAC的高频有些累人,但在我看来完全可以接受。声场的深度/宽度以及乐器的分离度肯定会随着Jot2的改善而提高,但hip-dac仍然保持着相当大的声音。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛

粤公网安备 44030602000598号 耳机大家坛、www.erji.net、网站LOGO图形均为注册商标

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 20:04