找回密码
 -注册-
查看: 926|回复: 6
打印 上一主题 下一主题

◆◆◆沸谷音频◆◆◆搬运Head-Fi 一位大佬对Elysian Annihilator歼灭者耳机主观评...

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2024-3-14 12:07 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式 来自 湖北省武汉市
本帖最后由 feelgood沸谷 于 2024-3-14 12:09 编辑

Pros:Expansive horizontal soundstage
Good separation between instruments
Amazing bass
Smooth treble
Good implementation of new Sonion BC drivers
Being one of the most hyped TOTL in the Chinese forum nowadays I have to give it a try. Overall, everything is either T0 or T1 among all TOTLs I've listened to except for treble extension. Definitely a worthy TOTL IEM to give a try.
优点:广阔的水平声场,乐器分离度很棒,惊人的低音,流畅的高音,新的静电单元驱动程序在耳机很好的展现。
作为当今亚洲地区最受关注的旗舰耳机之一,我必须试一试。总的来说,在我听过的所有 旗舰耳机中,绝对是值得一试的旗舰耳机产品。
Bass
The best supporting role award goes to this part of the frequency response. Definitely has a feel of it lifting the rest of the sound up due to it's positioning. It's a defined shelf underneath everything else that goes up the back wall of the soundstage. Great texture and presence throughout it's space. Very punchy in the low end but with a more mid bass focus in the tuning that bass guitars a sense of life.  It's a fantastic bass response with proper mid bass but just feels like it's missing a little bit of impact in the sub frequencies at times. Most of the time it hits the mark i seek but it’s track dependent on how it’s mixed or what have you. In no way does this ruin the overall experience by any means.
低音:
这款耳机最出色的部分在低频,因其准确的定位提升了整体的音质。它的声场表现舞台感很棒,背景非常的干净,其空间内的细节纹理和存在感都非常出色。在低音部分,它非常强劲有力,但在调音上更注重中低音,为低音吉他赋予了生命力。尽管中低音响应非常出色,但有时候在次频率上似乎缺少一点冲击力。大部分时间,它都达到了我所追求的标准,但这也取决于音乐的混音或其他因素。无论如何,这并不会破坏整体的听觉体验。
Mids:
The new Sonion BC drivers simply add magic into the low-mids, deliver impressive energy without getting in the way of the vocals. The vocal itself is on the closer side and is tuned slightly toward the bright side compared with a "reference" vocal tunning seen on the Traillii, but is still amazing for both male and female vocals. Density is not overwhelming but rather is reduced thanks to its excellent horizontal soundstage.
中音:
新的Sonion BC驱动器为低音到中音部分增添了某种特殊的魅力,这些驱动器能够传递出令人印象深刻的能量,同时不会干扰到人声的表现。与朱鹂的人声调音相比,歼灭者人声本身更贴耳,人声更亮一些,但相比朱鹂人声的部分来说仍然令人惊叹。
Treble:
I would consider myself a treble-head. I love is to be forward and prominant. I love orchestral arrangements and flutes amongst other instruments in the range are things i seek out every time. The highs have everything i could ever want to be honest. Extremely well extended with all the splashiness and clarity all while never being harsh. Cymbals have a touch of warmth with hi-hats being crunchy with great sizzle. Ride cymbals have great resonance with fast and decisive pin point hits. Crash/splash/china cymbals have incredible extension with otherworldly speed in arrival and departing the soundscape. Perfect tonality in this range. No issues for me whatsoever. The definition of perfect to my ears.
高音:
我自己喜好高音表现。我喜欢高频更亮一些。我喜欢管弦乐编曲,我经常找一些长笛和其他乐器的曲子。老实说,高频拥有我想要的一切。延伸得非常好,具有所有的延申感和清晰度,同时不会有刺激感。铙钹的音色温暖而柔和,踩钲清脆明亮。骑钹与快速而果断的定点打击有着巨大的共鸣。撞击/飞溅/瓷钹以超凡脱俗的速度在音景中有着令人难以置信的延伸。完美的音调在此范围内。对我来说没有任何问题。这副耳机能完美适配我的耳朵。

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-14 12:09 | 只看该作者 来自 湖北省武汉市
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-27 09:25 来自手机 | 只看该作者 来自 湖北省武汉市
上海展享优惠 现场咨询噢
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-7 23:40 来自手机 | 只看该作者 来自 湖北省
目前预定中 已经全部出清!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-13 14:09 来自手机 | 只看该作者 来自 湖北省武汉市