打印 上一主题 下一主题

最新评测。毒毒毒!!!国内没有平民评测,转贴国外民间评测。

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2009-11-23 14:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式 来自 广东省佛山市
其中之一I've had mine for a bit.

Here's my initial impressions:

The Good:

High End Sound. Very Clear, HeadAmp Pico USB DAC sounds veiled in comparison. (will need to listen more for better impressions)
Little to no hiss noise, even maxed out, with even the most efficient IEM's like the Westone ES3X.
Powerful built in headphone amp.
Lightweight for it's size.
Fast Boot Up and Fast User Interface (having issues with latest ver 0.06 Firmware taking 25 seconds to read SDHC card with first power up, previous firware was faster)

The Bad:

Confusing Front Panel Button layout, User Interface still needs a lot of work.
Large Size for a DAP
Huge and Heavy charger. It weighs over a pound! Makes travel more difficult.
Lean Bass (but very tight, this is with the internal Amp, line out is fine)
No Charging indication when turned off. (How do I know it's done charging without having to turn it on?)
Sometimes swapping SDHC Cards or switching back to Player mode causes "Updating hifiman HM-801 Media" (with previous ver. 0.05 firmware, does not so this often with ver. 0.06) which takes anywhere from 1 -15 seconds
USB DAC mode and Internal SDHC mode playback does not sound the same. Internal playback from SDHC is better. Likely from USB receiver and it not going straight to I2S.

The Ugly:

Slight very high frequency noise emitted when touching the buttons or the upper front metal panel surrounding the LCD. Can be avoided by not touching the top panel when listening. It's not loud enough to hear when listening to most music, but noticeable in quiet passages. Most noticeable with my JH13's and R10's. Still noticeable with the line out to my HeadAmp Pico, but no noise with my Grace m902. It's likely a grounding issue would be my guess.
Headphone amp too powerful for IEM's, very little volume adjustment available
Pulling the USB or Coax cable causes delays or weird static noise, and nearly always locks up the player requiring hitting the reset switch. Must power off the player before unplugging.
Build quality has issues. Fingerprints, debris, scratches, and smudges under the LCD cover (not visible when LCD is on, though). Crooked screws partially protruding. Metal case parts not lining up with noticeable gaps. Minor imperfections in the paint job (I'm nitpicking here).

Despite it's issues it's all about the sound quality. I love it so far. And the convenience of carrying it everywhere I go.

-Ed

其中之二另外一人的
After owning my HiFiMAN for a month, I can still say that it is sonic bliss.

I am very, very happy with the sound quality.

Do realize that this is not a perfect product (except for sound, IMHO).

Not to start the vinyl vs digital debate (please for the love of God, don't fight that issue here), but this player reminds me a bit more of a turntable in that there is a lot more hassle involved in playing tracks. But for me, it's worth the time and trouble.

If you need a player with stylish looks or a slick interface go for an IPOD or some other big name player.

But, if you want the best sound possible out of a portable, then the HiFiMAN is for you and it will be worth the hassle.

Fang is working on the firmware, and maybe some day he can make most people happy with the firmware (Fang, you will never make everyone happy, that's just the way it is).

The unit itself is big, boxy, and not as refined as an IPOD, but the sound is very much above the competition.

I have a Trekstor Vibes (my work player) with Ultimate Ears Super Fi 5 Pro, A D2 (now used mostly for video) and 3 IPODS. I don't touch the IPODS except for the DMR music and video that I can not move over to another player.

I use Senn HD555 HiFiMAN and Senn HD600 cans with the Tube Amp.

Nothing I own, except my Marantz 67SE with a tube amp, sounds close to the HiFiMAN. The HiFiMAN's line out to the tube amp (little country III for those who want to know), sounds better than the Marantz and the LCIII.

Though it cost a lot of money and a fight with my wife (that's another story), the HiFiMAN has been worth it for me. I love my HiFiMAN

第三个人The 801 arrived this afternoon! I was able to jet home quickly at lunch and pick it up. I gave it a very fast listen and am about to settle in for some work and will plug in. Thus far the sound is astounding but the volume is very very sensitive for the ES3X. Basically, as soon as both channels kick in, I'm already maxed out. I'll try with the UM2's and Etys later today and then the R252s and OK1s. I do think that IEMs will require a separate amp module than earbuds and regular headphones.

I also think my SD card is flakey.

I'm using a Kodak 8GB SDHC 2 card and it doesn't seem to be pleasing the 801 at all. I'm going to pick up another card after work tonight with the hopes that we can something more stable up and running.

I'm going to A/B against the iPhone 3GS which is said to have excellent sound (and I certainly enjoy it) and then I'll move onto some fun tests like using it straight from my computer at work and comparing with the Compass.

For those thinking this is heavy, it is pretty close in weight to the iPhone and 160 GB Classic.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | -注册-

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|粤icp备09046054号|耳机网-耳机大家坛

粤公网安备 44030602000598号 耳机大家坛、www.erji.net、网站LOGO图形均为注册商标

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 00:17